Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hey You! Yeah, You!


Hey There!


I'm Tess; the new Americorps member here at the library! I am the new Teen Literacy Coordinator here at Fletcher Free. That means, I love to get teens reading and motivated to learn. I know, that's pretty cool.

I need your help with a few things! You ready?

I'm starting some book groups and I would love to know:
  • what days would work best for you teens and your friends?
  • If you're interested, what time would be best to meet for you?
  • What types of books do you want to read?
  • Would you be interested in computer gaming days?
Come find me at the Teen desk up in the Teen Room at Fletcher Free! Or talk to the Youth Librarian, Rebecca, about some of your ideas! We'd LOVE to know. And you never know, you may get some free candy in the process.... ;D

Looking forward to meeting you!

For the next blog post: Want to be part of the Teen Advisory Board at the library?

No comments: